Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady claimed gain championship

Despite their own master, but the two former Rockets star Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady were issued yesterday .''the coming year I want to get championship rings, otherwise change owner.

Houston Rockets play against Western Los Angeles Clippers that missed the playofffs. Yao Ming came to the Toyota Center to help out before the game , but Yao Ming take way during the second half . Yao will take off the jacket hanging in the closet and sat down at his locker before the big chair.

Fagan also came to Yao Ming's side ans asked whether the his interest will remain in the Rockets.Yao Ming said: "I do have one year,or may be half year." Fagan hear Such answers and put his head down, and as a reporter in Houston with the team, he obviously felt disappointed to the answer. Yao Ming's contract expires next year whether to stay after the team is a matter of concern to all rocket fans, but from the attitude of Yao Ming to see him take the initiative in his own hands.To enter the second half of his career, Yao Ming, the Rockets may be more concerned about the whether the impact of the staffing team championship, if the Rockets can not be upgraded in the coming year as championship contender, then they in the summer of 2011 may see the departure of Yao Ming.

March 26 Knicks beat the Denver Nuggets game, Tracy McGrady played 30 minutes, and eventually surrendered 15 points, one rebound and two assists data.

Now there is a problem placed in front of Tracy McGrady. In the end of the season his contract would expire, then he will continue staying in New York in the future? "I want to win, if the team is signing some big-name free agent , then there is no doubt that I like to stay here." McGrady said, "when I left Toronto, I know that where I will go , so I have not experienced such a situation where I should go. But now the money for me is not the most important thing. I now want to be able to have access to a championship team play. "

In addition, from Tracy McGrady, we know that he is willing in the future to serve as green leaves because his own position in the league is now very clear. "In this league, who are older, I now do not need every game surged 30 points in the next. Because I am very clear that there will be other people inside the team to accomplish these things."

No comments:

Post a Comment